martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

Poetry

De todos es sabido que no soy, ni docto, ni medio digno de escribir poesía pero viendo algunos "nicknames" del msn me he propuesto escribir unas breves líneas algo líricas:

All this damm pain
running through my veins
that’s cause it still remains

the darker I was
the lightest I am
now I just wanna
say you bye

Las tear
nothing but fear
is what I feel.

My soul is leaving
My body is collapsing
what do you think is funny?
when I’m suffering

I thought you were everything
but you left and then nothing

Mi vida al galope
siempre danto botes
no hay quien me toque
nada como un buen en roque.

Always alone
me, on my own
never in home

Backstabbed heart
my world is falling apart
you already know,
you hit hard.

And now everything is going right
cause I felt like I had lost the light
you were the one that hold me tight

I loved you
but you killed me
now that you need me
I’ll ignore you.

Basicamente es casi todo old poetry escrita hace tiempo aunque hay cosas recientillas.

Mierda para ti, mierda para mi
el que la quiera que la coja
si no, se va a quedar aquí.

No hay comentarios: